Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I fell in Love, With The Love of my Life..

Alright. So I'm back home from Franko's ranch, and this year, I really learned something about myself.

Every year I go up there, and I mean, I love to dance. I don't stop dancing 'till the music goes off, but being around all of the cowboys makes me miss my little American dream.

Let me paint the picture for you.

there's a boy, I've been on and off with since I was 14, he's a cowboy, and everything I could ever want, if I was chasing a life in America.

I still miss him a lot of the time, but I am chasing Africa.

I'm chasing all the dreams I've ever had and I know he is amazing, but even he's said if I move to Africa, he will move on.

But anyways, I always get up there with everyone and I get swept up in the country music and I always convince myself that I miss him so much that I need to call him when I get service when I get back to Belen, and that would be such a great idea, and I did, but I realized I don't need him to love me again.

I found a new love.

I fell in love with a God that is so beautiful, and moves in so many different ways and always has his little hands moving here in my life.

I fell in love with a God who allows me to fall in love with everyone I see, and he allows me to give myself to so many different people, and so many different people fill me back up again and again after I pour myself out over and over again for those around me.

I fell in love with a God who took a broken, sick, hurt, cut up soul and loved it so much that the scars, and bruises don't matter, and no one has to see that anymore.

I fell in love with a God who loves me so much, and chases my affections so much that there will never be a place that I can run to to escape his love.

I fell in love with a God, who never gives up on me. And never wonders why I'm still single, and why I won't date anyone.

I fell in love, with the love of my life.
And I've never felt so joyful.

Peace to you tonight,
Dorothy.
9.29.13.

No comments:

Post a Comment