Translate

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Very Unnecessary Update..


I am really tired. I think I should go to bad but I have to take a shower. I haven’t showered in probably like 3 days except for that little lay in the bath tub I took earlier today to soothe my cramps. Is that weird? I feel like that might be weird.. Oh well.

 

Okay, so I have been really good. I really wanna go to Rwanda but I wake up wanting to be there, I go to bed the same way, it doesn’t stop. I hope it never does. But finals are over, so here we are.

Almost Christmas, I really don’t like the idea of American Christmas. I don’t like the idea of feeling like I have to give away all kinds of stuff to people to make them happy. I just really don’t like it. Oh well.

I got a type writer! That was something exhilarating. I’ve been chugging coffee lately and I want nothing more than to rekindle my love of tea again so I can sleep and not feel like a 12 year old with a pack of pixie sticks..

I wanna get back to feeling like me. Back to my overly sensible shoes, my plain hair and being more of a mother than a child. I’m ready to leave the America again. I have to go get a TB test soon for Haiti.

I am for the first time since it really counts an A+ student which surprised me immensely. If I wasn’t constantly focusing on going to Rwanda, I probably would enjoy college a lot more. I still like it.

I keep telling myself ever since my recent adventure using American transportation that I wanna ride the train up to Albuquerque and ride the bus over to the Rescue Mission for the homeless to volunteer on Monday’s and Wednesday’s since next semester I only go Tuesday’s and Thursday’s and people keep telling me that’s not a good idea to do that alone, so if I’m feeling like myself, I probably will do it. I don’t know.

I get one free moment and decide I want to do more. I wonder if I sound as crazy as I feel? I’m so ready for summer so I can get up early and go wash and hang my clothes up outside early again!

Alright, I guess this update thingy is done. I’ll be blogging better stuff later, probably starting tomorrow, maybe not.. I’m a loose cannon at this point!

Peace to you tonight,

Dorothy York.

12-13-13

No comments:

Post a Comment